What's new

King Kong Production Diary Set for Sale (viewed only once) (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
Hi, this is the first item I've sold on here. I'd like to sell my edition of the Peter Jackson King Kong Production Diary. It has been viewed only once. Here is a picture of the item:

The only catch is I do not have the art cells that came with it. My father's a huge fan of all things Kong and really wanted to frame them for his office. But as I said, the set is in excellent condition, I believe I only watched the first disc to be honest. I just don't have much time to watch some of my DVDs as much as I'd like to.

Buyer pays only 8 dollars plus 7 for shipping. I accept PayPal (preferred) or cash (at your own risk).

15 bucks for an item that fetches 29.99 at its cheapest. I haven't seen it in stores for awhile either. Can't go wrong, aye? I'll ship it first class media mail or whatever the best packaging is that I can find. If the buyer has a specific packaging option, I'd be happy to oblige. If you would like to purchase it or have any other questions, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks