Kimberley Locke: "One Love" any feedback?

Discussion in 'Music' started by EricSchulz, May 6, 2004.

1. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

Looking to buy this CD. Anyone heard anything off of it? Loved her on American Idol last year.

Thanks!

2. Paul Stanley

Paul Stanley Stunt Coordinator

Yes - we have reached an entirely new level of manufactured pop. While entertaining, mark my words American Idol will ruin music in the '00's. Not only do we have to suffer thru the winner's albums, now we'll be forced to watch that tall geeky red headed mutant croon his untalented can off on MuchMusic.

Bottom line, yeah her CD is actually really good, I bought it a few days ago. All the songs are solid. If you liked her on the show, you'll love her on CD.

[​IMG]

3. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

Actually, I stopped buy Barnes & Noble and gave it a listen today. I little "poppier" than I was hoping for...I was hoping for a more adult sound from her: she definitely could pull that off. But, it sounds like a pretty good CD, so I will pick up a copy. Just wish that "New York State Of Mind" was on it!

4. Phil_L

Phil_L Second Unit

I have both cd singles for her 8th World Wonder track. I really like the song and the remixes. Highly recommended. I'll be picking up her cd this weekend.

5. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer