What's new

Kimberley Locke: "One Love" any feedback? (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Looking to buy this CD. Anyone heard anything off of it? Loved her on American Idol last year.

Thanks!

Paul Stanley

Stunt Coordinator
Yes - we have reached an entirely new level of manufactured pop. While entertaining, mark my words American Idol will ruin music in the '00's. Not only do we have to suffer thru the winner's albums, now we'll be forced to watch that tall geeky red headed mutant croon his untalented can off on MuchMusic.

Bottom line, yeah her CD is actually really good, I bought it a few days ago. All the songs are solid. If you liked her on the show, you'll love her on CD.

:emoji_thumbsup:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I stopped buy Barnes & Noble and gave it a listen today. I little "poppier" than I was hoping for...I was hoping for a more adult sound from her: she definitely could pull that off. But, it sounds like a pretty good CD, so I will pick up a copy. Just wish that "New York State Of Mind" was on it!

Phil_L

Second Unit
I have both cd singles for her 8th World Wonder track. I really like the song and the remixes. Highly recommended. I'll be picking up her cd this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks