What's new

Killer Car Stereo (Toronto , Canada) (1 Viewer)

emmettC

Auditioning
Clarion Deck and 6 disc cd changer, eclipse 4 channel power amplifier, image dynamics 10 inch sub, focal speakers very clean sound paid over 2600 email or call for specs and pictures prefer to sell locally (Toronto, Canada area) only ask for emmett MY HANDLE IS EMPER ON EBAY (24+ POS.,NO NEG.) 905 665- 0790 Asking: $1400 canadian or best offer would also consider deals on a big screen tv or audio equipment

emmettC

Auditioning
this includes all the wiring as well as a custom board that the amp and cd player are attached to

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
no offense.. but you might try to list the items with what model they are... i mean.. focals can either be the (roughly) 165k which retails for around 300 or so... or the 3 way utopias for over $1k. I know it might be a pain but if you have a box or something, list the model numbers, or look on the back of the speaker... it'll say right there.

emmettC

Auditioning
Here is my system

**deck is a clarion arx6670z am/fm cassette player with cd/md changer control (180w) 45 Times 4 max. power output **changer is a clarion 6 disc cd changer with cd text model cdc655tz
**amp is an eclipse 4 channel power amplifier with channel flex crossover model 32430 2 at 120, 4 x 85 or bridged 240 x 2 too many features to list
** sub is image dynamics 10 inch very very clean bass ** 6.5 speakers focal will find out tomorrow model as I am going to car audio store to find particuliars thanks emmett

ian_u

Agent
Keep in mind that your speakers may not fit many cars. You may want to part out your system for compatibility reasons, and you'd most likely get more money that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks