What's new

Kill Bill: Volume 2 posters (1 Viewer)

ShawnC

Agent
Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these? Have they even been released yet? I've tried the usual places such as Rick's Movie Posters, Allposters, Nostalgia, even Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I haven't seen any yet. I've got the limited foiled sword poster from the first Kill Bill movie. It's interesting though, it was printed before they split the movies, so it makes no mention of volume 1 and volume 2. Neat poster.

If you do find it, please reply to this thread. I'd like to get one as well. I'm also looking for the Harry Potter Prizoner of Askahban lenticular poster.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
V.2 posters haven't been printed yet... I'm thinking they might just use the same damn poster (since there is no marking for v.1 or v.2).

I'm sure there will be a v.2 UK Quad poster, as I have the one for the first movie and it is indeed marked. I'll post to where you can buy a v.2 poster (US or UK) whenever I see one, as I'll probably get both.

ShawnC

Agent
I'll try and post as soon as I find one. If I do! I've seen art for the international(teaser, I think!)poster. It shows the DIVAs outside the wedding chapel with typical background in yellow. I'm a huge fan of Tarantino in general and especially this movie. I have a large amount of posters from Volume 1 and don't want to miss out on Volume 2. By the way for other collectors out there: I have three posters from Thailand for Volume 1 in case you are unaware. I got mine from Ebay in case you're interested.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I saw an international (Japanese?) volume 2 poster at AICN a while back that was basically the "death list 5" with the first 2 names crossed out. It was pretty cool, but I can't find it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks