What's new

Kill Bill R3 help (1 Viewer)

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
I've tried a search, but came up blank. CD-wow are selling the R3 version of Kill Bill for £5.99. As there will inevitably be a boxset of this at a later date I wasn't going to bother, but for that price it can keep me happy till the next release. I know that it is the theatrical cut (has the B+W sequence), but I can't remember if it had the english subtitles intact for the Japan sequences. Can anyone help me?

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, should have done the really slow search. Apparantly it has no subtitles,and I assume no burned ins. please feel free to delete this thread

Jacob_isham

Stunt Coordinator
yep, i have the R3 version cause i was attracted by the cheap price, and there are no english subtitles for the parts that are in japanese. Which is really quite annoying as this film has quite a lot of japanese conversations in it that go on for quite a long time. I can't recommend the R3 version of this film to english speaking people for this reason. In this case, it's better to spend a little more and get the R1 or R2 version. In future, i will be checking that a film doesnt have foreign language conversations in it before buying the R3 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks