What's new

Kids in the Hall DVD news! (1 Viewer)

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
Gee, I was so excited just to be ordering it, I didn't even stop to think about that. But you're right, that is steep. I'm having second thoughts now. Will this ever be available at retailers, or only through the website?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
April 2004 is the earliest it'll be in stores...it might be May or June (that hasn't been worked out yet).

The price on the site is the SRP, but when it goes to retail it will be discounted like any other set. If you could care less about having it early, and don't care about the magnetic poetry set, then feel free to wait.

On that note, I got a couple of magnetic poetry samples sent to me today and they are great. I spent about 2 days going through words and fitting them into the template we had to use. All the major characters from season 1 are in there (30 Helens, Eradicator, Nina, Gerald, Brian, Fran, Buddy Cole, Bobby, Kathi, Gordon, Cabbagehead, Head crusher, Mississippi Gary, Cathy and Tanya) as well as the names of the guys (Dave Foley, Scott Thompson, Bruce McCulloch, Kevin McDonald and Mark McKinney). The quality of the magnets are excellent. Nice laminant, slick letters, and the KiTH logo in the center can be used as a regular magnet. I think fans will get a kick out of these.

Gord

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
I'd love to order this right now but I think I'll wait to see the price in stores first. Right now I would end up paying around $100.00 Canadian (exchange and HST), too rich for my blood especially for 20 episodes.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think I'll wait for retail. I'd like the magnetic poetry set, but it isn't worth the $15-$20 extra it would cost me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks