Kids Choice awards

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Lucia Duran, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran Screenwriter

Sep 30, 2005
    I've watched this the last few years with my kids and I must say that it is a bit disturbing to me the acts they have perform.

I think if they are promoting a kids show like this the acts should be kid appropriate. Last year they had the Pussycat Dolls perform " Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" and they were wearing these ridiculous little skimpy outfits and bumping and grinding and it was just so inappropriate.

This year was pretty tame compared to last and I enjoyed it more. Maybe it is because Jack Black hosted and he is really kid friendly...... I also thought Will Smith was pretty cool, as he always is clean and doesn't make 'adult'jokes on the show.

I tell ya though, it still amazes me the acts they have on for this show which I thought was geared towards younger kids 6-13 years of age.
  2. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

Feb 16, 2001
    The late 90's brought a really negative element to Nickelodeon. It went from a bonafide kid's channel to MTV Jr. The 80's - early 90's truly were a golden age for Nick.