What's new

Kidding (Showtime) (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I enjoyed this far, far more than I anticipated. The script on this worked.. reminded me a lot of everything I liked about "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".. I'm in.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I watched it. It was decent, a bit like watching a train wreck watching his descent.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
In some ways this show reminds me of older Showtime series, but it has been pretty good so far.. surprisingly dark. But, I'm enjoying it quite a bit ;)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Boy this show is dark. The final scene of the gas meter and house full of gas, they wouldn't, would they?

Although on mythbusters they have proved several times that a house full of a flammable gas won't go up on its own, you need a certain percentage of air/oxygen. So I hope the writers know this.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
This Sunday's episode was great too. The kid who plays his son is a good actor.

Under the happy Mr. Pickles facade, every show has this impending sense of foreboding waiting for Mr, Pickles to snap.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Another good episode! Show is so dark! Poor Tara Lipinski. I always wondered if that was possible figure skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks