What's new

Kid invents matter duplicator (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Cutest kids! They must have had a blast making this film. I really enjoyed this video. Thanks for sharing.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Thanks, Lucia! The girls loved it and especially liked the "premiere" party we had the other night, complete with red carpet, programs and movie poster.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Really great acting now and then. Congratulate those two actors (the director isn't too bad either, of course

One for the moment, perhaps sequels Two and Three later, unless one of the girls gets to be a Governor before that...)

Cees

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
"some countries" includes the United States :)

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Will try Vimeo.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Excellent job Bob!! You've given me something to strive for.

As an aside, I opened this thread expecting to see a news article. Then your first post was about it being blocked in certain countries which in turn triggered my conspiracy alarm.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Thank you for the nice comments! I will pass on the positive feedback to my little actresses!

I guess I am going to have to start using public domain music (or no music at all) in my videos if I want them on YouTube. I understand it's the law but it's kind of a shame it's affecting my harmless little movies.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Finally had a chance to watch the video. Being 20 min long, I skimmed along, to catch the high points :)

That was really cute, though it lacked some of the wrenching pathos of the car-chase movie ;)

I wished you'd done a video of the premiere party, to show too. That would have been fun to see a bit of.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I wished you'd done a video of the premiere party, to show too. That would have been fun to see a bit of.
Thats going to be an extra on the DVD :)

Great work Bob. I have 5yo twins and I think they would enjoy it as well. What editing SW do you use?

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

Thats going to be an extra on the DVD :)

Great work Bob. I have 5yo twins and I think they would enjoy it as well. What editing SW do you use?
Sorry so late in getting back to you on this. I used PowerDirector 8. It's very easy to use yet pretty powerful too, yet not too expensive (I got mine for $58).

The "Actual CMU Professor" is me! I wanted to use an actual CMU professor for that scene (as you can see, there are several scenes shot at the CMU campus) but I couldn't find anyone willing to do it. So, I put on a lab coat, wig, and glasses and became the "actual" professor.

Thanks for watching!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks