"Kid Glove Killer"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jeff_HR, May 18, 2004.

1. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

By the way for anyone interested. "Kid Glove Killer" will be telecast on TCM on May 28th. I've not been aware of this film being telecast for a great many years. This was Fred Zinnemann's first film. In it we get to see the early development of forensic science. This sort of forensic angle, common today, was very rare for films of the '30s & '40s. It is a nice little film.

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    I already have that date marked on my calendar with my dvd recorder warming up.

3. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

I'm glad to see there is one other fan! [​IMG] Too bad I don't own a dvd recorder. [​IMG]

4. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Producer

I watched my recording of this film last night. It was everything I remembered about it. I enjoyed the bantering between the male & female leads. And I really enjoyed the forensic science angle of the film. I had forgotten that it was a M-G-M production. Maybe one distant day when WB has started releasing obscure catalog titles like this one, they might consider giving it a DVD release. In any case how about a VHS release WB? Is that asking for too much?