What's new

Kick *ss driving game (1 Viewer)

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
I am looking for a really kick ass racing game for my PC. I am planning on picking one up this Friday but I have no idea what to get or what is out there.
I have the wheel and pedal set if that helps.
Thanks
------------------
The Mischievous Rogue Strikes Again! The Humble Hanson Theater

Andre F

Screenwriter
Sell your PC and buy a PS2 bundled with GT3. Ok, maybe that idea sucks but GT3 is awesome. :) I don't think there is any racing game out there that can touch it.
-Andre F
------------------
-= Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape! =-

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
I am waiting for the new nintendo to come out but even then I will only get about an hour in the evening that the kids are not on it. Any TV time I get is used watching movies.
------------------
The Mischievous Rogue Strikes Again! The Humble Hanson Theater

I would highly recommend Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed. It's by far the best car racing game out for the PC right now. You might be able to find it kind of cheap since it's been out for over a year.
Also if you enjoy motorcycle racing I would recommend EA's Superbike 2000 and/or Microsoft's Motocross Madness. Both are exceptional games.
I hope you find something you like.
WiGgLe
biggrin.gif

------------------
My DVD List

Van Patton

Second Unit
Microsofts Midtown Madness 2 isnt a simulation racer but a darn fine arcade racer with lots of different kinds of cars. Its awesome in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks