Keyboard / Mouse Help...

Discussion in 'Computers' started by MarcoBiscotti, May 19, 2005.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Dear fellow nerds,

It's time that I invest in a new keyboard and mouse.

I found some brown moss growing between the buttons of my mouse this morning when I lifted it up to shake it in the air vigorously and curse it for not working. It was gross, that was the final straw.

I want to buy one of these, but Im not sure which one to go with...

Logitech DiNovo

[​IMG]

(OR)

Logitech MX Duo:

[​IMG]

The top one looks really badass, only there's a version which comes with the same MX something or other mouse as the bottom one which I'd go with. I just want to make sure that I'm buying one with, um, you know, good buttons and stuff that keyboards are supposed to have when theyre good. or something.

Which is the better choice for a keyboard and mouse?

I want something that will feel comfortable and ergonomic on my gentle fingers.

It will be used for typing and clicking. and also pointing.

Oh yeah, if it makes a difference, I just bought a Samsung SyncMaster 173P 17" LCD. I think the DiNovo set would look really great with my setup, but I want to make sure it's actually a good "performance" keyboard and mouse set (again with the MX mouse).

I don't want something with weird buttons or a mouse that feels like one of those cheesy laptop ones.

Your advice is appreciated!

2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Also,

I notice for the DiNovo keyboard, they seem to come in different color finnishes...

As you can see above, it has a silver border but some seem to just have a dark plastic trim. Do you know if this is just the way the pictures are taken and if there are any other differences besides that aspect of the keyboard?

Here's a picture to detail exactly what I'm talking about, compare it to the photo above...

http://images9.fotki.com/v177/photos...-vi.jpg?340340