What's new

Kevin James: "Sweat the Small Stuff" DVD (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I just got an email from Comedy Central that they will be releasing Kevin James stand up act on DVD July 22.

If you don't know Kevin James, he plays the UPS driver on the show "King of Queens". His comedy routine is HYSTERICAL! Not at all offensive and (IMO) fun for the whole family.

I also saw him perform live in CT and he was just as great. This is definitely good news about coming to DVD. Hopefully there will be some great extras. When I saw him live, he played about 15 minutes worth of King of Queens bloopers on the monitors :D

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
The one-hour highlight show of "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" that Comedy Central runs every now and then is absolutely hilarious!

He talks about everyday situations one would relate to, and this makes for some funny stuff.

Joe

Jay Rodriguez

Stunt Coordinator
What fantastic news. Cannot wait. Now hopefully, we'll see some King Of Queens season sets.

By the way, Doug Hepfernan drives for IPS. Not UPS.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Not at all offensive and (IMO) fun for the whole family.
I totally agree. This special is great and I'll be grabbing it right away. It's good, clean humor, enhanced by Kevin James usual physical antics. It shows you can still be very funny without resorting to a lot of the low-brow material many comics use today.

Howie A

Second Unit
Is this the same special where he describes that he realized how he screams the same way during a shark attack as he does if a piece of seaweed touches his foot.

Not as funny on paper but I was laughing so hard at that bit.
I saw him a theater on long island. Not far from his home town since he is native of Stony Brook, Long Island. It was a great show and I happened to be sitting 2 rows in front of Jerry Stiller and his wife Anne Meara. I thought it was nice of Kevin to bring it to everyone attention that Jerry came down to show support and how much it meant to him.(Kevin)
Jerry even got up on stage(SLOWLY) and said a few words once pointed out.

GREAT SHOW!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Is this the same special where he describes that he realized how he screams the same way during a shark attack as he does if a piece of seaweed touches his foot.
Yes it is. - "ICKY TOES!" :laugh:

The bit about the woman picking out the greeting cards (with the piano accompaniment) is the best part :D He didn't do this when we saw him live...when he was done, my sister-in-law yelled "Do the greeting card bit", but to no avail :frowning:

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I also love the part where he talks about the bank queues and how they panic when you step over the line before they're ready. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks