What's new

Kenwood VR2080 Receiver & Remote (1 Viewer)

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
NEW PRICE 4/20/05!!!!! Asking $125 including shipping!!

I am listing this for a friend of mine, as he is in need of some quick cash.

The receiver is in excellent condition as well as the remote. Receiver is an older model, but has been used very little. No scratches on the case, front display or remote. This unit retailed for $799 when new.

This would be a great, solid receiver for someone getting started. Specs can be found here.

If you have any questions about this unit, email me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to answer them. My friend is going to take some pics of the unit tonight, so I will post them here as soon as I receive them.

Asking $125 including shipping within the continental US.

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to send this back to the top, as Nate has had an unforseeable issue that will not allow him to purchase the unit at this time.

Price is still $125 + shipping. Shipping should be in the neighborhood of $25 in the US.

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
Where exactly are you located, Evan. I just talked to my friend and he wants to see what the exact shipping charge will be before he commits to the price you suggested.

Thanks,

Greg

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
To the top...

See revised first post for updated price. My friend really wants to get rid of this unit.

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
Been a while since this has been at the top, so here it goes.

This is a great unit for the price! I've had a couple of interested parties, but no money has ever materialized.

Users who are viewing this thread