What's new

Kenwood VR-505 Receiver Troubles with Getting (1 Viewer)

Don

Second Unit
The Sound out of it. i beleive evreything is properly hooked up. going from out to in on the back of the receiver. but when we turn the speakers off on the TV . we are not getting no sound from it anyt suggestions. as to how to get the sound back or check the TV is a Panasonic 32 inch i beleive with DVD outputs on the back. and the DVD/Vcr player is a sanyo combination. player the people just moved into a new Apt. and are trying to hook it back up. i also noticed by going thru it that the DB level thing is set at 0 is this good or what should the DB Level be at. Don,

Jimi C

Screenwriter

correct me if im wrong but.. the "db level thing" is the volume knob, if its set at zero then of course you have no sound.

Don

Second Unit
with the DB level I'm Talking about it is where the Sound Test is Done i have set the middle one to 5 + but still no sound. Don,

Jimi C

Screenwriter
That is just to adjust individual speaker levels.. that has nothing to do with a complete lack of sound then.. recheck your connections.. be sure you are going from the audio out jacks on the back of the source. Im not really sure i even understand your question.. you are trying to get sound from your dvd player or from your television?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks