What's new

Kenwood Reciever Question (1 Viewer)

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
I hear alot of raving about the inexpensive HTB-504 package from Kenwood. I have looked around the web, and can't distinguish which one of their recievers is in the package.

Here is my dilema. I bought a Technics HTIB speaker set awhile back. For the brand, I really dig the sound. Of course they can't touch most anything else out their, but as long as I am happy right??? Well, this hobby has taught me one thing for sure.. whats happy? or satisfied for that matter??? Well, I just got the spring supplement to Cruthfields shopazine. The Kenwood VR-507 looks impressive for the price. The only thing I see lacking in this package is component inputs and switching. I can get a deal on it for under 300 dollars, and implement it into my HT. Problem is, I don't know if the matched speakers that come with the HTB-504 would sound better. Either way, if you guys know what model comes with the HTB-504, or have experience with the VR-507, please let me know. Thanks

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
The reciever that is in the HTB-504 is the Kenwood VR507...
The newer HTB-554 has the VR509...
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks