What's new

Kenwood Items for Sale (1 Viewer)

Shawn_E

Grip
I have recently upgraded my home theatre system. I have the following items for sale:

Kenwood KR-V6070 - Dolby Pro Logic Receiver. This receiver is a great receiver. It has all 6 pre outs, 4 video and S-video jacks as well. I have the remote control and Manual for this receiver. The receiver is black and is in excellent condition. =$100

Kenwood DP-J1070 - 100 Disk CD Changer. Also in great shape. I have the remote and manual for this item as well. =$100

Kenwood KX-W4070 - Dual Cassette Deck. In great condition. Product did not come wit remote, but I do have the manual. =$75.00

I will sell all 3 (Above) items for $225 + shipping, or individually. This is a great system and can easily be upgraded to Doly Digital.

I also have a Harmon Kardon Dolby Digital decoder (ADP-303) which would work perfect for the above items. You will need a seperate amp though in order for this to work with the items listed above. I am asking $150 for this

Please E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. All prices are negotiable.

Shawn_E

Grip
To tell you the truth, I am not sure. I never tried to play one before. You may be able to find out by accessing Kenwoods site and printing out a manual.

Sanjay H

Agent
I looked at the manual but it did not specify that the changer plays CDR's. Did you play a CDR in the changer to verify that it plays it?

Shawn_E

Grip
I know for a fact that it does. Last night I played one of my brothers burnt CD's and it worked fine. Let me know if you are still interested. If you want, you can varify this with Kenwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks