Kenwood 309 Denon AV2000 & More FS

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Medeiros, Mar 2, 2003.

1. John Medeiros

Apr 3, 2000

Hi folks-Here are some items I am letting go of. I am the original owner of them and everything was treated with TLC in a non-smoking environment.

Prices include shipping in the lower 48 US. International folks can figure out the shipping charges at the USPS website based on the weight listed for the items.

I take PayPal, money orders and checks drawn on US banks.

Although this is my first time posting sales here, I have a long and happy six year trading history on eBay...check feedback for username gitrooper.

Toshiba SD-1200 DVD/CD Player-cosmetically perfect-works perfectly, includes remote, cables and instruction book. No Box, 7 lbs. $49

You can see pics, specs and reviews here:

Kenwood VR-309 A/V Surround Receiver-Cosmetically excellent, works perfectly, DTS, DD5.1, DPL decoding -has remote and all paperwork. No box 20 lbs. $75

Reviews and specs:

DENON AVR-2000 AV Surround Receiver-Terrific Surround Sound receiver with Dolby Pro-Logic decoding. Cosmetically excellent. In their day, the Denon AVR-2000, AVR-2500, AVR-3000, AVR-3801 and last year's AVR-3802 were all heralded as best in their class.Works great except for FM. It just stopped working about three years ago. Everything else works perfectly. Includes learning remote and manual/paperwork. No box. 30 lbs. $75

Radio Shack 6 in One Smart Audio/Video Remote Control. This remote is terrific and has cool blue backlighting. I have 2 but only need one. Comes with instruction book. No box 1 lb. $15

More info than you ever wanted to know about this remote is here:

You can email me at [email protected] if interested.

John Medeiros
    [email protected]