Kennels in Ft. Myers?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Keith_R, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Hey all, I'll be going on my yearly vacation to Ft. Myers FL soon and need a kennel for my dog Kobe. I'll be staying on the beach and would like to put my dog someplace nearby down there since I can't keep him at the resort.

I'm looking for something down there that is a good place and won't mistreat my dog, preferably with A/C. Does anyone know of a kennel in Ft. Myers that will fit my needs?

I looked a little bit online but haven't seen much.

Thanks.

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Just throwing this out, but when I was at the Westin in Miami I saw on their custom TV channel (the one it goes to when you first turn on the TV) that they allow pets at some of Starwood's hotels, which includes Westin & Sheraton.

They were even giving the dags massages and after they received expensive fur cuts. I want a fur cut too!

3. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle

that's scary[​IMG]. I'll be on a much less ritzy scale at a timeshare we've been going to for years, unfortunately they don't allow pets. I made some calls to kennels I found down there and got some possibilities but they are all kid of expensive or the hours of peration don't work.