What's new

Kennels in Ft. Myers? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hey all, I'll be going on my yearly vacation to Ft. Myers FL soon and need a kennel for my dog Kobe. I'll be staying on the beach and would like to put my dog someplace nearby down there since I can't keep him at the resort.

I'm looking for something down there that is a good place and won't mistreat my dog, preferably with A/C. Does anyone know of a kennel in Ft. Myers that will fit my needs?

I looked a little bit online but haven't seen much.

Thanks.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Just throwing this out, but when I was at the Westin in Miami I saw on their custom TV channel (the one it goes to when you first turn on the TV) that they allow pets at some of Starwood's hotels, which includes Westin & Sheraton.

They were even giving the dags massages and after they received expensive fur cuts. I want a fur cut too!

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle

that's scary:). I'll be on a much less ritzy scale at a timeshare we've been going to for years, unfortunately they don't allow pets. I made some calls to kennels I found down there and got some possibilities but they are all kid of expensive or the hours of peration don't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks