What's new

Kelly Hu signs on for X-Men 2 (1 Viewer)

According to Link Removed, Kelly Hu has joined the cast of X-Men 2. Apparently, she'll be playing Rev. William Stryker's sidekick, Anne Reynolds. Too bad, I would have liked to see her as Psylocke, costume and all. :)

GARY C

Second Unit
He was a character in an old X-Men graphic novel.
*The following contains spoilers*
If I remeber it correctly he was a former Navy Seal or Special Forces who killed his wife and child after she gave birth to a mutant.
He went on to take out his 'holy quest' against the X-Men using a group he called the Purifiers.
It features Night Crawler and the X-Men teaming up with Magneto so it is why people are assuming this will be the premise of the new X-Men movie (seeing as reports are saying Mag's and Kurt are in the new movie).
I can't remeber the names of the Purifiers so I cannot recall if there was a Anne Reynolds.
It has some potential as a story, at least with Singer at the helm (after seeing him do Apt Pupil). I'm hoping for a little 'darker' X-Men story for the next one.
Hope that helps a little

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i was iffe about a villain in the x universe that i hadn't heard of being the main focus.. but after reading that and the fact that singer is attached again.. i think this has potential for being better than the first. :: crosses fingers :: but damn.. she would have been perfect for psylocke

Rob T

Screenwriter
i was iffe about a villain in the x universe that i hadn't heard of being the main focus..
The God Loves, Man Kills storyline is probably one of the best in the whole X-Men franchise and Stryker is a great villan. No worries here. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I too would have loved to see her in the Psylocke suit.
Man, oh man!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
LOL dood God Loves, Man Kills.. i got some of those issues.. i haven't read them in years though... well looks like im gonna have to break em out..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks