What's new

Kelly Clarkson of American Idol debuts at Billboard album chart #1 (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
I read an article somewhere comparing American Idol to professional karaoke contests. I'm pretty much in agreement :)

Nashville Star seems to actually have talented musicians. Most of them play instruments and they sing with more grace, instead of just belting it out.

RobBenton

Stunt Coordinator
I think you guys are a bit harsh.. i am not a big fan of made for TV pop stars but I think you should at least listen to an album before saying it is crap... it may well be but don't call it such till you have heard it.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
The last album that I purchased that was in the top ten album charts was Cher's "The Very Best of..." Nothing else is interesting to me right now. This album from Clarkson is simply another one to add to the list.

Actually the only two things that I have purchased this year was Cher and Evanesence. Music the past several years just is very...lifeless...(Granted, I know that many people feel that way about the two albums that I just mentioned, but that is why we are all different.)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've actually listened to Kelly's album, and it's actually listenable (if you like that genre of pop). She can sing, and the only song I'd boot off the album is "Anytime", otherwise, it's a good debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks