What's new

Directors Keira Knightley or Rini Bell? (My 3500th Post Excuse) (1 Viewer)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Ok, we've had tournaments on Emanuelle Beart vs. Mena Suvari, Dana Delany vs. Sela Ward, now it's time for the ULTIMUS tournament:
Keira Knightley The ultimus of babes, she played Natalie Portman's double in Star Wars Episode One, had a very "revealing" role in the creepfest "The Hole", is 18 years of age and hails from the UK.
Gallery: http://wald.heim.at/urwald/540309/keira.htm
Jason
(PS: Just note that Matt and I are the best of friends, but we're always at each other's throats about our actresses; also Matt, you can't vote. :))
(PPS: I'll end this contest when I feel like it.
laugh.gif

------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"THERE IS...NO....BAND....and yet...we HEAR a band." Mulholland Drive
[Edited last by Jason_Whyte on November 08, 2001 at 01:19 PM]
[Edited last by Jason_Whyte on November 08, 2001 at 01:40 PM]

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I don't know either one but based on those pictures, Keira Knightley
------------------
Link Removed
------------------
My Favourite DVD's

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
At the risk of alienating that "certain HTF member" I'll pick Keira...actually I think I'd chose Natalie Portman over both of them :) :) :)
Jay

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Dunno keira, but by the pics, definitely Keira... Rini seems too pale, and kinda chubby...
Seems my girl lost to Matt's... but thats coz they're just doing that to spite me... yeah, thats why...
biggrin.gif

------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
Birthday: November 29 (Sagittarius)
Horoscope:
Sagittarius - You are very sexy and women are attracted to you.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Damn you all to hell for not voting for Rini! Vote for her or feel my wrath! :)
biggrin.gif

------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
erm ok since I've never ever heard of either of them, I'll go with the young gorgeous delicious Natalie Portman too, yep Natalie! Natalie! Natalie! :)
POSTED BY QUEEN AMIDALA'S SEX SLAVE.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Well, if you throw Natalie into the mix she wins. I just love those topless photos of her on the beach while vacationing.
Keira or Rini? Hmm...too close to call. I'd have to see their "goods" to make a definitive choice, but I'd have to go with Keira only because she looks so much like Portman.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Justin B

Agent
Jason, you have good taste
yum.gif
but I had heard Keira was only 16. Apparently the DOB in her bio is wrong (should be '85, not '83). Of course, I could also be mistaken
crazy.gif

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Mmmmmmm, Padme....
Gotta go with Keira. Sorry Matt.
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Matt said:
Damn you all to hell for not voting for Rini! Vote for her or feel my wrath!
Oh great, he's going to fart on us all.
Personally, I'll take both. Keira Knightley on my left, and Rini Bell on my right. And ladies, there's room for more.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Let's see, Matt Chmiel has Rini Bell, NickSO has Mena Suvari, John Williamson has Ivana Milisevic, and Steve Gon has Emmanuelle Beart...who the hell do I have???
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Rini Bell
I see you baby... shaking that ass
yum.gif

[Edited last by Ricky f on November 09, 2001 at 07:56 AM]

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Jason, you have good taste but I had heard Keira was only 16. Apparently the DOB in her bio is wrong (should be '85, not '83). Of course, I could also be mistaken
Check out her bio on keiraknightley.com which seems to be accurately sourced that she was born in '83. If she was born in '85, that would place her nude scene in "The Hole" when she was only 14 or 15, which would be illegal for sure in the UK.
Phew. I almost thought police sirens were going off. :)
I will say in all fairness to this poll, that Rini Bell is a very lovely young woman and has a very distinctive look to her, much different than Keira. Still, I just wanted to share a beauty discovery I found. :)
Maybe this should have been a Natalie Portman vs. Keira Knightley poll. Although Keira is my personal preference, I'm sure we'd all know who would be the winner.
Jason
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"THERE IS...NO....BAND....and yet...we HEAR a band." Mulholland Drive

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508