Keira Knightley on Leno last night

Jason Co

Second Unit
I found this almost unbearable to watch. I always thought she was really nice to look at but she kinda looked crappy last night. her hair was all down in her face covering her eyes and her clothes looked straight out of good will. I guess last night made me realize that she is a 19 year old who is a pretty good actress.

Jason Co

Second Unit
I found this almost unbearable to watch. I always thought she was really nice to look at but she kinda looked crappy last night. her hair was all down in her face covering her eyes and her clothes looked straight out of good will. I guess last night made me realize that she is a 19 year old who is a pretty good actress.

Jason Co

Second Unit
Here is how she looked when she was promoting Pirates on Leno last year. I couldn't find one from last night but this will have to do.

J

Jason Co

Second Unit
Here is how she looked when she was promoting Pirates on Leno last year. I couldn't find one from last night but this will have to do.

J

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
doh! she was on leno last night, missed it...

she's beeeyoootiful

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
doh! she was on leno last night, missed it...

she's beeeyoootiful

StephenA

Screenwriter
I saw Le no last night. I think she's a little skinny, but not bad. I didn't mind the hair thing though. I'd go with her in a second.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I saw Le no last night. I think she's a little skinny, but not bad. I didn't mind the hair thing though. I'd go with her in a second.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
She looked way worse than that. The Tonight Show is usually rerun a week later in the 2AM slot so set your Tivos.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
She looked way worse than that. The Tonight Show is usually rerun a week later in the 2AM slot so set your Tivos.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An Elvis Fan