What's new

Keira Knightley is on FIRE! ;-) (1 Viewer)

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

Natalie Portman is going to be "The Smoker".

Keira Knightley was "The Hole".

I'm... uh... I've gotta go to the bathroom.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Scott, Scott... you have broken the Number 1 rule of HTF:

When thou startest a thread about a Hot Actress, thou must posteth PICTURES (or at least links thereto)!!!

I trust you shall now do the proper penance... ;)

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
I think Ms. Knightley's increased profile finally convinced Miramax/Dimension to give The Hole a US DVD release. (Or if you can't wait, import it from Canada.) Last I saw, it was set for October, but you didn't hear that from me. :)

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
Whoah...nice picture!

There's no way Hugh Grant could beat up dinosaurs!

I want to see dinos on the mainland.

None of the Jurassic Park movies have had much of a story, so I wouldn't fault III for that. II was way too preachy. III was great fun but the ending was horrible...it's like they ran out of money or film or something.

The Spinosaurus was a welcome addition to the movie.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
My only problem with JPIII, besides the abrubt 'no thrills' ending, was that Tea Leoni wasn't killed. Surely they could have written that in. :D

Can't wait to see JPIV and with Ms. Knightley in it, even better. I still am a die hard Portman worshipper but the presence of Knightly sure does raise more than eyebrows. She has a promising future ahead of her.

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
When i saw the thread title i was worried that lovely Keria had gotten into an accident and had been set on fire. Im very glad my assumptions were incorrect. :)

Brenton

Screenwriter
I'm as pleased as you guys are to hear that she'll be in JP4. I just hope that she isn't going to play the granddaughter (forgot her name, originally played by Arianna Something-or-other). She looks nothing like her.

I actually heard that Spielberg is considering her for one of two roles, one of which happens to be the granddaughter. The other is a new character.

I hope she's the new character.

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
I adore Kiera Knightley and she is without doubt gonna be HUGE. So many films in the works is great. Sadly, I only wish I could say the same for my other favourite Diane Lane. After her Oscar nomination she only has one film in the pipeline and that's "Under The Tuscan Sun". :frowning:

I am happy for Kiera and I wish her all the very best. I for one will see ALL of those films!

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Boy do I feel like a weiner, I have no idea why I was thinking Hugh, but after I realized yesterday, I couldn't edit because the batteries in my wireless mouse/keyboard died :frowning:.

Nick : I read on Link Removed that it will regard dominately flying creatures, specifically the terradactils.

-Bert

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
it will regard dominately flying creatures, specifically the terradactils.
That's pretty cool but I sure hope they stick some big land dwellers in too. I also hope they have more dino on dino attacks. The T-rex vs Spino fight was the highlight of JPIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks