What's new

KEF 107 with KUBE and KEF 104/2 Reference Series Speakers For Sale in Massachusetts (1 Viewer)

jazzdog

Auditioning
Real Name
Cliff Calderwood
Hi,

The KEF 107 Reference Speakers were once the pride and joy of my audio system but because of their size my wife relegated them to our living room and alas they have lingered mostly unused for the last 14 years. I still get to use them once a month when friends visit. I'm not sure that all came out right but hopefully you get the picture - neglected KEF speakers are a tragedy.

They do deserve a better owner and it's time to let them go as one of my kids head to college and funds are needed.

The speakers have Rosewood finish. They have been taken care of with no visible scratches or wear, The KUBE which came with them I never used as the speakers sounded fine in the rooms I used but it's available with the purchase. I do not have the original cables with the KUBE but they are standard phono connections.

I am asking $1,500 for the pair. They were purchased around 1988/89.

I also have a pair of KEF 104/2 Reference Rosewood speakers for sale for $850. These were purchased in 1994. These have seen more consistent use and still look and sound fine. One of the grill covers has a small section of the actual grill material coming away from the backing. I've been relunctant to fix myself with glue as I'm a little clumsy and afraid of ruining the look of the grill.

Any interest in either let me know. Can provide photos if requested.

Jazzdog

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks