What's new

KEEPING UP APPEARANCES - March 18 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I don't remember seeing it and I'm not allowed to use the search function at the present time.

Let Hyacinth entertain your guests after your next candlelight supper. Complete Series 1 & 2 set (4 discs) for $79.99 (SRP). Individual discs also avail...*ring* *ring*...*ring* *ring*...oh, excuse me while I get the phone; it's bound to be someone important! :D

NO, THIS ISN'T THE CHINESE TAKE-AWAY! :laugh:

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
"My name is pronounced 'Bouquet'...
Yes, B-U-C-K-E-T...'Bouquet'!"

This series makes me laugh...hard.

(My favorite episode is when they take out the "yacht"
for luncheon and a cruise.)

Mark

DannyS

Second Unit
WOW!!! People actually like this show!?? DO you like Last Of The Summer Wine as well?

I don't mean to be sarcastic, but this show is shown so much over here in the UK it has simply ceased to be funny.

I don't think I know anyone who watches this over here. But they keep making it.

Last Of The Summer WIne is the same.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Perhaps to celebrate the release of these DVD's I'll get out my Royal Doulton china with the hand-painted periwinkles...and a beaker for you, Elizabeth. Or perhaps a child's sippee cup; pink for a little girl! :laugh:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The second wave of Hyacinth, Keeping Up Appearances: Hyacinth Springs Eternal, will be released on February 3, 2004. Not many details yet, but I assume it's probably a 4-disc release, sold as a set and individually, similar to the first release.

It'll be the perfect match to my new three-piece suite I'm having delivered for the holidays! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks