What's new

Kazaa and Winamp problems (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I have Kazaa and Winamp.. I tried transfering my files to winamp, and it worked, as soon as I deleted the songs from my Kazaa Shared folder, my winamp cannot find them (they were actually deleted from my computer) So my question is how can I delete them from my shared folder without losing them forever... make sense? hope so...
thanks everyone!

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
If you're just browsing for the songs from Winamp, and not actually copying them to another directory then your songs are lost.

When you create a library from any MP3 player, it just plays them from the original location. You may have a complete list of all your songs in the player, but they arent' stored in the player unless you physically copy them and move them to a new directory.

You should copy your MP3's from your shared directory to say your My Music folder and open them from Winamp there. Then your free to delete the contents of your shared directory.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks