What's new

Karen Sisco on USA (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
*sob* I miss this show.

Were there only 7 episodes that aired on ABC? That's how many that are listed on the USA website. I thought I saw maybe 2-3 more episodes before it was pulled off the schedule for that Extreme Makeover crapfest.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
There are three unaired episodes that I hope USA will air in the near future (maybe May hopefully).

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
maybe since its only 10 episodes we can get a DVD set.

htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
No offense, but I'm not holding my breath of Universal putting out a DVD set yet since Universal is finally getting into the TV on DVD game (only Northern Exposure and Quantuum Leap and anything Law and order seriesish is coming out so far). I could be wrong, but I'm not taking any bets on whether Karen Sisco will make it to DVD soon.

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

DanHaya

Second Unit
I thought that ABC was going to bring Karen Sisco back in March? That's what they said when they pulled it back in the fall. Has something changed in the meantime?

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
Yep, it was cancelled. I'm still hopefully waiting for USA to put the final three episodes on their schedule. A DVD release would be nice, and I hope Universal does put this one on DVD soon.

Be Seeing you,
David Blackwell

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I just read that. After the last three Suisco episodes, they will air the five unaired episodes of L.A. Dragnet which was turning into quite a good show for the second season compared to the so-so first season (which wasn't that interesting to me).

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I missed the initial episodes of the re-run. Does anyone know if they will start it over after the 7th? I'd like to archive the series from my PVR.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
After the three new Karen Sisco episodes, USA will run the remaining 5 L.A. Dragnet episodes in that slot.

Ironically, this still puts Karen Sisco (and Dick Wolf's own Dragnet) up against Law & Order. I find it odd that these are running in prime time, though - didn't the burn-off of Robbery Homicide Division happen at 11pm or midnight?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just thought I'd give this thread a boost since a new episode will be shown tomorrow on USA. (Too bad it's been reviewed as a "dumbed down" episode.)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
After watching last night's episode, I truly miss seeing this show on a weekly basis. Curse you, ABC!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Yeah, I agree. I actually upgraded my satellite programming just so I could get the show (I was just getting local channels and Dish's superstation package).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not only did this episode feature the incomparable Carla Gugino, but it also featured a newly cropped Marly Shelton (though the role wasn't all that interesting), she's still easy on the eyes even with the shorter hair.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, my eyes perked up when I saw her name in the opening credits (I liked her in Bubble Boy and Just A Kiss, though I'm perhaps the only one who feels that way). I am, in a way, dreading the possibility of Dark Shadows being picked up, since she's attached to that and I don't particularly like vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks