What's new

Kakuto Chojin...errrrr talk about a bad review (1 Viewer)

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Could be true, though. I've seen several of the actual gameplay movies of this one, and I seriously thought it was a joke. The movements were jerky, the scenes were lackluster, and I couldn't stay interested enough to load any more.
Disappointing, as I was hoping for a real second generation fighting game. Maybe that other weird-named one will be better :).

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
The moment I first saw the demo of this one I thought it looked really unappealing. Just an ugly-looking game. The environments were drab, the animation was really stiff, and the characters looked like Spawn rejects. No thank you :)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully this guy wiil retract his review until he gets a FINAL copy.
He received a version that Microsoft said it was okay to review - IGN have also mentioned they'll have a review up "very soon" - he reviewed it. From a respected journo on the GA forum (who doesn't work for GA): "MS sent out reviewable U.S. versions of KC and said it'll be out in November. "

Anyway, I believe that delay is for the JPN release.

You do know that most reviews out there are not of the FINAL version? Do you think EGM reviewed the FINAL version of GTA:VC considering it only went gold a week or so before the US release?

paul h

Supporting Actor
IGN have given it 6.2
Oh well maybe the new Mortal Kombat will be good...and where is Soul Calibur2 ???

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
So Jeremey, are you going to slam IGN & tell them to withhold their review as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks