What's new

K-Ville - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The Bedfellows episode was good. better than the previous two. Little bit more realism to it, than the Dukes of Hazzard" feel

This episode was suppose to be my final call if I should continue to watch it or not.
For right now, I want to give it one more episode as next week we learn
About Trevor Cobb's past and there's a voodoo killing they are investigating

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I think this show is growing on me, as next week's episode does look interesting.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The No Good Deed was probally the best we're going to see from this short lived series.
As reports are coming out that K-ville is getting the axe at the end of October.

I really didn't care for the whole Voodoo murder case, as I was hoping it would be an actual voodoo case, since it is New Orleans.

But I was glad they finally visited the Lafayette cemetery, as the show needed to branch out into the real city of New Orleans.

I thought the most interesting thing was finding more about Cobb's past and passing off the marked bills to A.J.

This episode felt more in the line of how the show should be as the post Katrina/clean up the city show they were advertising.
The past epsiodes, just didn't convey that.

The worst thing about this episode was Cobb's discovery about the autopsy, with the metal detector. They have to be reminded about the autopsy lab?
PLEASE!

and I'm afraid this is it for me. I'm giving up on this show, with the impending axe

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
FWIW, I have removed this from my dvr list, no cop in Nawlins wears long sleeve shirts ever and most of this is far from close to be life like, doubt it makes the full season...IMHO.
Locals have tuned out too, too much Vodoo chat!!!

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter

I am feeling the same way, as I am about to abandon ship on this show. I keep reading ratings keep dropping, and critics predicting that this will be the first scripted show cancelled.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I read a feature on Yahoo today that said Fox ordered more episodes, so if you're still watching, they're still making.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that's really surprising. It's not on any of the advertiser buy sheets for the next period, and Fox announced that they will pair 24 & "Sarah Connor Chronicles" on Mondays starting January.. so either the show will move or go on hiatus. Interesting that production going on, wonder if they are just going to switch nights, which would explain why it drops of the advertisers guides.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Lots of networks are going to try and stockpile all the scripts they can in case writers go on strike.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know how this show is doing in the ratings? Will it be cancelled? I have all episodes sitting in my DVR and I'm wondering if I should bother watching if it's going to be cancelled.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
It's not particularly serial, so if it gets canceled, you're not really getting left high-and-dry. It's not a great show, but it works well enough as done-in-ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks