What's new

K-Mart 10-20% off print & use coupon (1 Viewer)

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Kmart coupon (.pdf)
Looks like 10% off electronics, movies & music. 20% off for just about everything else. Good this coming weekend. Print 'em & hand em out!
disclaimer --> If this turns out to be bogus, you don't know me.
Happy shopping ... Scott

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
If this turns out to be bogus, you don't know me.
It's not bogus. I work at Kmart (sigh) and our store sent some of these out on Tuesday. Officially it's supposed to go out to families of employees, but this afternoon our store manager actually suggested that we "hand them out on the streets" if we've got nothing better to do with our time.

Personally, I don't really see the point. The store where I work has already had two weekend sales similar to this - except that you didn't have to have the coupon to get in on the deals previously. Everything rang up at the 10 or 20% off automatically at the registers.

If you've been looking to get a PS2 or Xbox, you can't beat $180... I sold a couple of those when we had one of these sales a couple weekends ago. Unfortunately it seems like Nintendo doesn't want to ship us any Gamecubes or GBAs.

MikeDE

Second Unit
My MSNTV unit won't open the pdf file. Is there a website I can print the coupon from?

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks