What's new

JVC XV-D723GD vs XV-SA75GD/70BK (1 Viewer)

Thom B

Stunt Coordinator
What are the differences between these two models? Other than the mp3 and cd-r/rw capabilities that is. I've had a difficult time locating any reviews or info on the 75GD/70BK, and it seems like a pretty good bargain. Thanks for any info!
T

Ernest

Supporting Actor
I own the JVC 723 and it has some pretty neat features. Besides progressive scan and performing 3 : 2 pulldown it also re-formatts a letter box 3 x 4 DVD to 16 x 9. It also has one of the best zoom features on the market.
I suggest you call JVC at 800-252-5722 options 2-4-2 and ask them what the difference is between these two players.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Do the new models employ bass management for DVD-Audio? The XV-D721BK/XV-D723GD do not, but I thought all the second-generation DVD-Audio players would. There is no mention of bass management for DVD-Audio with the new players on Crutchfield's web site (limited information since the players are new). Here is the link:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...VSA75G&o=M&a=0
Maybe others can shed light on this.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks