What's new

JVC Progressive Question???? (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Hey everyone I have the JVC XV-S65 DVD Player. It has progressive out but I dont have the manufacturers remote. Am I guessing right that there is an option in the remote that allows you to do this. I know on some there is a switch to toggle between progreesive mode on the back of the player but this one doesnt.... So my question is HOW CAN I GET 480p WITHOUT THE REMOTE??? (I dont want to pay 27.00 for it:frowning:Anybody??? :D :D

Paul Clarke

Supporting Actor
I think you are *#&@ out of luck unless you can find another 60/65 owner or a display unit and have a learning remote to grab the button code. I like the convenience of remote toggle between I or P but this situation certainly highlights the drawbacks.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Ok I just bought the real remote from JVC.... Now i need all your wonderful help again!!!! How do I get to progressive mode. I see the button the says progressive but that just brings me up to the color/brightness/etc. menu. Please someone help:) Can someone please help.. THANKS TONS!!!!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Dave, there is a button above the (- zoom +), just above the (+) that is called VIP (I think, or something close to that). Press and hold for a couple seconds and that should put the player into progressive.
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks