JVC HDILA

AxlRose

Auditioning
Real Name
Axl
I recently purchase the JVC HDILA tv model HD-52G787. I was wondering if anyone else have it? The reason I ask is because there is a few issues I am having with it.

First of all I would like to say this TV has the worst menu system of any TV I have ever used. The navigation and setup is TERRIBLE. There is a few things I can't figure out so if anyone has the tv please help me out here.

1. Is there anyone to switch input sources without having to go through each input. I'll try to clarify a little about what I mean. If I am on TV which on top of the input list and I want to get to Digital in which is at the bottom of the list, is there any way I can go to the digital in without having to go through the entire list of AV inputs, which is slow.

2. I have cable tv, and changing channels is SLOW(just like everything else on this tv is seems) Is there a way to make the channels turn a bit faster?

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

No to direct input access ...

No to tuner speed. The only way to speed up the tuner is to go to an external tuner in a cable box ... vcr ... dvr ...

Regards

AxlRose

Auditioning
Real Name
Axl
Is there any sort of guide system..so I can see the list of channels available and select them for that list or not?

Also when you label an input(like video 2 as Game) why doesn't that show up in the input selection screen.

Serioulsy who designed this TV haha.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els