JVC DVD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Darren McGruther, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Darren McGruther

Darren McGruther Stunt Coordinator

I own a xv-511, I am wondering if anyone out there knows if and how I can turn off the annoying multiple angle display?????????
    Nothing worse than getting into a movie and the little camera pops up, press the angle button, and nothing..
    [​IMG]

2. CRyan

CRyan Screenwriter

Ok. I think I can help you. When the player is just sitting there stopped, hit the setup button on your remote. It may be called something different though on your remote. Anyway, go to the "setup" screen that you can normally go to when the DVD player is stopped.
    There should be an option there that allows you to turn off "on-screen" display functions. Forget what it is actually called.
    Sorry, but it has been a while since I have had a similar player. But the point is to get into that menu and set the on-screen display to off. This will get rid of all the wierd yellow images that the player generates.
    C. Ryan
    ------------------
    http://www.elitestoragedesigns.com/RyanOAR.bmp

3. Darren McGruther

Darren McGruther Stunt Coordinator

Thanks alot . works great, nothing worse than getting right into a movie and a little yellow camera pops up and throws you off. Thanks again.
    [​IMG]