What's new

Justice League (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Last night I saw the episode where supposedly Superman gets killed
and Lobo joins the League temporarily. How cool is that?

I don't know if this is a new episode or a re-run but it sure was good. Can't wait for the conclusion.

PS: I haven't followed comics in a long while. I always thought the Lobo timeline took place in the future. Guess not.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Just saw part 2, the conclusion of Hereafter.

Turns out Superman wasn't killed. He was sent to the future where Vandal Savage was the lone survivor of humanity (actually he destroyed mankind). Both Sups and Savage worked on a time machine to send Superman back to his timeline.

What a great mini-saga. Did they change writers or something? Justice League wasn't this good during the first season.

Rob T

Screenwriter
I love the funeral scene in the first part. It brings a tear to my eye.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
Geek Powers On!

There's still a season-ending three-part episode called "Starcrossed" that should be airing in June. The "new season" will debut in August when the title of the series changes to Justice League Unlimited. The direction of the series will also be markedly different, but you just might like what's planned.

De

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
From what I understand, after "Starcrossed", Justice League will change it's name to "Justice League unlimited", and will feature guest appearances by other temporary members such as Firestorm, The Atom, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Booster Gold, and others!

A long time comic-book geek (and uber-fan of the Giffen days of the old league), I'm looking forward to seeing these guest appearances!

Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks