What's new

Justice League Unlimited Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

That would be great. You know, there is a great movie waiting to be made there, like The Incredibles but without the satire.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Oh no! That's terrible news! Why did they bother running the start of a season only to put it on hold?

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I was wondering what the hell happened last week. I also wonder why they bothered to just show 4 epsidoes in 2 weeks.

Jason

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I also wondered why the Tivo didn't get anything. Great way to, uhhh, this makes no sense.

Whatever...that's why I Tivo them. CN is clueless.

Take care,
Chuck

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Where did you see this? I can't find the show on the schedule anywhere at CN.com.

That's a hell of a long wait for new episodes.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian

I just checked Cartoon Network's schedule for next Sunday and JLU was nowhere to be found. What gives?

Rob T

Screenwriter
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
That's really discouraging news. This is the one thing I really hate about Cartoon Network... They expect fans of series to follow it all over the schedule. Why not schedule shows like a normal network and let JLU have it's last days in the sun.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I expected the last season info. CN has their head up their ass, as usual. They canned Samurai Jack right when it received Emmys.

DVD sales will be good, so just let them finish the current season and move on.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have missed the last 2 seasons of JLU because of its lack of airings. I figured I would wait for the dvd release.

I also hope it comes back for another season. I never understood WB/Cartoon Network. They have popular shows and then cancel them after a certain amount of episodes. :rolleyes

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't think it's WB/CN specifically; I think the logic has traditionally been that once an animated series has 65 episodes - enough to run five days a week four times a year - the show hits a pretty hard wall of diminishing returns. The thought process has always been that children are more re-run tolerant than adults, and by the time that tolerance wears thin, they've outgrown the show but the same episodes are still new to the kids just discovering it.

It's not a plan that works quite so well with adult-skewing shows like Justice League, of course, but I don't know if the programmers really think to treat them differently.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Wait...I'm confused...the last episode that I saw had Superman saying he was going to dissolve the JLA but then Green Arrow (I think) shut him down and said the group should go on or something like that, so they all decided to stick together, (minus their headquarters/tower which had been blown up).

Was that the last new episode aired? That was season 3 right?

So are they not having a season 4??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks