What's new

Justice League producers talk about the future of the show (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Wow, very nice article. I didn't want to read the second half because of spoilers (and laziness), but I'm glad to see the show isn't ending. I used to watch Cartoon Network all the time, now the only show I watch on it is JL.

James T

Screenwriter
I miss watching superhero shows on tv and I keep missing Justice League when they show it, so I hope there are plans to release the seasons so I could at least catch up.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Box sets would be nice. This show is target at an older demo, so I hope they eventually go that route.

Doctor Fate eh? They're going to have to power him down a bit.:)

Capt Atom too, sweet.

I hope Ray Palmer is in the back somewhere.;)

James T

Screenwriter

When were the season box sets released? I thought it was just select episodes like the Batman:TAS(for now, at least).

Rob T

Screenwriter

That is correct. I'm hoping if the Batman: TAS set sales are great and Warner realizes that there is a huge market for this show in season sets then they'll put them out there.
They seem to be resistant to putting their newer animated shows in season sets, which I don't understand, but oh well.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
What a great article, hearing the future of Justice League from the source with two more seasons is exciting. Can't wait.

Well, I'm happy to hear more episodes are being released but I'm disappointed to hear each season is only 13 episodes long. The first 2 seasons were 26 episodes long so in essence, we're getting 1 'full' season.

A quote from the original interview:

"But they did come to us and say, 'We would like to pick up Seasons 3 and 4 of Justice League.' They did have a couple of stipulations. One of them was that they didn't want two-part stories any more; they wanted us to do half-hour, self-contained stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks