What's new

Justice League (2017) (1 Viewer)

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
I don't have as much DC knowledge (I wish they had a marvel unlimited equivalent), but it seems strange to me they went Cyborg rather than GL. I agree with the complaints with the flash suit, the tv version looks better.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I often wonder what they're thinking over at DC. Almost every creative choice has been the opposite of what I would have done. And it's taken me some time to come on board. But I'm starting to like the two movies they've done in this series. Suicide Squad looks pretty bad to me, and I'm still seeing it. I just have to remind myself that it's a different interpretation and as long as i don't go in expecting it to be something it's not even trying to be, I'll be ok.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
There's no more JL2 anymore. Just one JL movie. They're now claiming that they never ever said it was going to be 2, which is kinda crazy since they did.

I didn't like the Batman suit at all in BvS but I still found Batman to be one of the best parts of the movie. I imagine I'll have a similar experience with the Flash this time.

I'm not so sure about that.

I think they have moved away from the "Part One" and "Part Two" angle they originally announced. They are saying that "Justice League" is one movie on its own and not tethered to a part two. But everything I've read still has them planing for a second Justice League, though likely not directed by Snyder.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
I don't have as much DC knowledge (I wish they had a marvel unlimited equivalent), but it seems strange to me they went Cyborg rather than GL. I agree with the complaints with the flash suit, the tv version looks better.

Cyborg is replacing Martian Manhunter, not Green Lantern, which follows the New 52 JL lineup. They've said they are waiting until JL2 to introduce Green Lantern(s).

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Re: Flash costume. We know from set reports that the one we've seen in this footage is his own build from NASA materials he has acquired, and we know that he has a newer/revised suit by the end of the film.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I was more bothered by Cyborg's outfit, which looked bulky and crystalline, not smooth and shiny.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Some fan art regarding Supes in Justice League...

http://screenrant.com/superman-long-hair-justice-league-art/

Superman-Mullet-Justice-League-Fan-Art.jpg

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Henry Cavill teases a black Superman costume in Justice League via InstaGram:

upload_2016-8-15_16-4-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks