just what i need to spend my money on...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Christ Reynolds, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    i wish it weren't so f'n funny.

CJ

2. John Watson

John Watson Screenwriter

The Onion doesn't really have a print edition, does it?

Ya know, I actually have two (real) newspaper subscriptions, and at least one of them expects me to pay for access to its on-line edition.

As for prices, printing and delivery are obviously very reduced for online editions, so they should be quite cheap.

While I can understand that a newspaper would not want to provide all its content free on-line, it would seem to be good promotion to provide some free access. And I kinda think as a subscriber to the real paper, access to on-line should be free for me...

3. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    John,

Yes, the Onion has a "real" edition. They're published in Madison, just south of where I live, and I've had the editors on my radio show a couple times. It doesn't have a huge circulation, but it's always great to see the paper out!

4. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

I only get the "real" paper Fri-Sun. There is so much news on the web, so much news on TV, including 24hr local news now, that I've already seen or read most of what's printed in the paper. I still like looking through the Sunday flyers though.