Just Watching Galactica on Sci-Fi and I must say..

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin M, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

Maren Jensen was freaking HOT wasn't she? My god what an attractive woman.

2. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

However upon getting over the nostalgia factor I have to say that it wasn't the most remarkably scripted show on earth now was it?
    I rolled my eyes so far back in my head that I saw the back of the room when I got to The Guns of Nava...ahh...I mean The Gun on Ice Planet Zero . I can hear the writer proposing the idea back in late 1977..
    You see it's The Guns of Navarone...but in Space! Good? Good? Ok then We'll do Shane...but in Space! Ok? And then...
    (Slapping forehead)D'OH!

3. David Forbes

David Forbes Supporting Actor

I gave up on this crapfest when Lorne Greene didn't know the difference between a solar system and a galaxy. "It lies far beyond our own galaxy, perhaps even beyond our solar system." Blech.

Then there was the wonderful episode with Apollo and a damaged Cylon as gunslingers. Double blech.

I haven't seen these since they were first on when I was a freshman in high school, but I can still remember a lot of the crappiness vividly. It scarred me for life!

But yes, Maren Jensen was pretty damn hot.

The only vageuely interesting storyline to come out of that show was the one with Count Iblis, and that's when they cancelled it!

4. SpenceJT

SpenceJT Second Unit

Jeff Spencer
    Don't forget about the "Mega presure pump" that helped put out the inferno in "Fire in Space"!

There is crap and then there is "classic" crap![​IMG]

5. Jeff Pryor

Jeff Pryor Supporting Actor

Athena was indeed a very hot female. And I still love this show despite it's 70's cheesiness.