What's new

Just Watched R3 Musa - Wow (1 Viewer)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I just got this one in the mail this morning and watched it this afternoon. I really enjoyed it. The transfer and sound were great as well.

I love th booklet that came with the film, too bad I can't read a word of it! Still, it's got some great pictures taken from the film. It seems like an excellent package. I haven't checked out the second disc yet, I wonder if the extras are subtitled. I doubt it but one never knows...

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I've never heard of this film, what's it about?
And now that you've probably had a chance to check the extras, are they subtitled or not? I like two disc sets :D

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the links!
Well, all you had to say was it's a period piece or something about samurai, etc, I don't like these, gona have to pass on this one.

Chris Xolotl

Second Unit
I think the video quality/compression could be better. But this is the nicest set I have. A beautiful book I can't read and 2 DVDs. Great movie.

Dean L

Stunt Coordinator
Well since I now can do the all region thing, been hanging around quite a bit in this particular forum.
I had to post a late reply.
I just ordered it yesterday from hkflix, can't wait to see it!

Dean L

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully the HC book is still included.
It might of been a limited number.
Nonetheless, can't wait to get the 2 disc set, hopefully later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks