Just wanted to show off my HT

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Leo_P, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

I finally got my digital camera and website stuff all together. Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Michael Riggs

Michael Riggs Auditioning

Nice setup. Those are CDM-9NT's right? I have the same - love them. How do you like the CDM surrounds? So far I just have the CDM9's & the Center. Waiting to finish my room before I get the surrounds and mount them.

3. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

Thanks Michael.[​IMG]
    Yep, those are CDM 9NT's. Those are great speakers, but I don't have to tell you that.[​IMG]I'm just surprised they don't get as much "props" as I think they should. Oh well.
    The SNT's are great for movies but if you're into multi-channel music (I'm not) you might want to look elsewhere, maybe at a pair of 1NT's. The SNT's just don't have very good bass extension. B&W states the SNT's freq. response from 75Hz - 20kHz and -6dB at 55Hz. But a review in the Feb. 2003 issue of HT magazine had the SNT's -3dB point at 97Hz and the -6dB point at 71Hz. Again, not a problem for me because I set the crossover for them @ 95Hz which seems to work perfectly.

4. RajeeK

RajeeK Second Unit

Nice setup. I also love the 9NT's. I've also got the side surrounds and back rears as 1NT's and it sounds absolutely wonderful.

5. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

Hey RajeeK, I just checked out your HT pics. VERY NICE.[​IMG]
    About the 9NT's: