1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to show off my HT

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Leo_P, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

I finally got my digital camera and website stuff all together. Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Michael Riggs

Michael Riggs Auditioning

Nice setup. Those are CDM-9NT's right? I have the same - love them. How do you like the CDM surrounds? So far I just have the CDM9's & the Center. Waiting to finish my room before I get the surrounds and mount them.

3. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

Thanks Michael.[​IMG]
    Yep, those are CDM 9NT's. Those are great speakers, but I don't have to tell you that.[​IMG]I'm just surprised they don't get as much "props" as I think they should. Oh well.
    The SNT's are great for movies but if you're into multi-channel music (I'm not) you might want to look elsewhere, maybe at a pair of 1NT's. The SNT's just don't have very good bass extension. B&W states the SNT's freq. response from 75Hz - 20kHz and -6dB at 55Hz. But a review in the Feb. 2003 issue of HT magazine had the SNT's -3dB point at 97Hz and the -6dB point at 71Hz. Again, not a problem for me because I set the crossover for them @ 95Hz which seems to work perfectly.

4. RajeeK

RajeeK Second Unit

Nice setup. I also love the 9NT's. I've also got the side surrounds and back rears as 1NT's and it sounds absolutely wonderful.

5. Leo_P

Leo_P Second Unit

Hey RajeeK, I just checked out your HT pics. VERY NICE.[​IMG]
    About the 9NT's: