What's new

Just stupid. What was she thinking? (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Britney Spears was seen driving her SUV with her son (4 months) on her lap behind the wheel!

Unbelievable. And what a lame excuse. There's a test you have to pass to get a drivers license, maybe there should be an IQ test before you can become a parent.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
So having a run-in with the paparazzi makes you unbelievably stupid? (Actually, given how stupid most celebrities seem to be, this is entirely plausible. :))

I just hope poor little Sean Preston never has a "horrifying, frightful encounter" with the dashboard, steering wheel or windshield when his imbecile mother hits the brakes at 30 or 40 miles an hour and her arm snaps like a dry twig as she tries to "hold" him. Hell of an expensive lesson in basic physics, if you ask me.

Regards,

Joe

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

I've held this opinion for a long time.

You have to prove you can rope the moon before you're allowed to adopt, but any two morons can screw and create a brand new life, no questions asked.

...and what Garrett and Brett said. ;) Hopefully the police will cite her based on the photographs.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
you can take the girl out of the south, but you'll never take the south out of the girl.

kevin t

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Kevin,
That's got to be the most igno...
well, I mean there is no evidence that IQs...
What proof do you have that...

Shit, Kevin was right.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I'd have to take a closer look, but it appears she's not even wearing a seatbelt.

-paul

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Neither was Princess Di, which is why she didn't survive her. The only one of the four people who made it, escaping with relatively minor injuries, was closer to the point of impact, but he was also the only one of the four people in the car who was wearing a seatbelt.

Regards,

Joe

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Of course she's stupid, she's Britney "i'm filthy rich for not having done a thing" Spears, I guess she figures that if something bad happens like a car crash she can just simply pay the Grim Reaper off.

Idiot.

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Britney Spears is married? And has a kid?! So much for my "virgin Britney" fantasies. :) You can probably tell I don't pay much attention to celebrities' lives.

What she did is definitely stupid.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Can you guys imagine if every stupid thing YOU did, made the headlines ;)

EVERYONE'S F***in stupid! It's just that most of us aren't popular enough for the whole world to know about it :D

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Sorry, but no. I've never allowed my daughter inside of a car without being strapped into her car seat.

Although I've heard the "We're just going down the street" excuse many times from other parents. :rolleyes:

SOME people are F'ing stupid!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
No Micheal, I'm not talking about JUST driving...During the course of our every day life, we do stupid things all the time...

and if you think you are the only one who doesn't do stupid things, then that makes you stupid :D ;)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Mark, sure we do. If you're talking about writing a cheque and forgetting to sign it "kind of stupid".

I think that what she did is BEYOND stupid.
Carelessly putting another life (that you have complete control over) in extreme danger is grounds for having your child taken away from you. IMHO

Shades of Jacko hanging his baby over the balcony.

The funny thing is... she probably won't even get a fine.

Sorry, I guess I'm smarter than you if you drive with your baby in your lap while cruising down the highway. Nothing between the baby and the windshield but your arm.

I guess I'm not that "stupid".

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Micheal, I know what you're saying, but my post was merely a 'perspective' post.

I'm not saying what she did was beyond stupid, but we've all done really stupid things, it's just that our stupidity doesn't get plastered over the world.

Ok, maybe some of us haven't done anything as stupid as Mz. Spears has just done, but again, my post was a bit tongue-in-cheek.

I (most likely as well as a LOT of people here) have speeded down the highway. I could have killed someone, but because I'm not famous, there aren't any "Mark is SO stupid" threads....

Well, maybe there is, but nobody outside of those here, would really talk about it. :D

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Cool. :emoji_thumbsup:

I would like to think that I've never done anything quite so stupid. Maybe when I was sixteen but certainly not in my twenties. She's what.... 25 now and has a baby? Time for her to grow up.

My main beef is that "celebrity" has its advantages. If you were photographed doing what she did I'm willing to bet that child services would be paying you a visit.

From what I've read today she won't even be receiving a fine.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
But I could do the exact same thing and since no one would be photographing me, I'd be able to get away with it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks