What's new

Just Sent Out for my Copy of Sunrise (1 Viewer)

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
I figured this was the first day that it was possible to send out for the Sunrise 'free DVD offer' from Fox since this was the release date for:
- All About Eve
- A Gentlemen's Agreement
- How Green Was My Valley
and the minimum requirements for the offer were 3 classics with the above titles representing #'s 1-3 on the list.
Anyone else get the 'early start' or waiting for the time that a collection of the 3 classics is accumulated?
6-8 weeks processing time is what they project. I also sent out for the 2 free DVD'd from Universal with the 'proof of purchase' from 'About a Boy' and 'Blue Crush' -- also released today...that one is projected to take 10-12 weeks. I guess that makes Fox 1 month more efficient with these 'free offers'. I can hardly wait.;)
Joel

Carrol

Agent
Joel, yes, I sent mine out the day after the release, too. I guess that was January 15th. I'm eagerly awaiting this one to come in the mail, no doubt.

Carrol

TimJS

Second Unit
Received my copy yesterday. 7 wks - 3 days after mailing in receipts, etc.

Tim

Brian Patrick

Auditioning
Got mine today. Can't remember exactly when I sent it in but in falls in the 6 week timeline I believe. Actually sooner I think.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I mailed mine in on 3/27/03, received Sunrise yesterday, 4/23/03. A day under 4 weeks turnaround. Very nice.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I got mine today, IIRC correctly my check cashed about 3/22 and I had mailed it about 2 weeks before then.
Looks like another batch must have shipped since so many of us just got it all within a 2 day span.
Anyway...YAY! :)
ps - I had just given up on getting in time for my final class presentation and borrowed someone else's copy. Sure enough my copy showed up the next day.
Also, my BTTF replacements also came today. Now I'm just waiting on those free Universal discs.

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
I mailed mine February 24th & only received my copy yesterday (April 23rd)--so it took a little over EIGHT weeks! Turnaround time seems quite variable. I watched it twice yesterday. I have to say it was definitely worth the wait.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
I also got mine yesterday - just under 5 weeks in total. Not too bad!
Surprised by the amount of extra content on this disc. Can't wait to watch it!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks