What's new

Just purchased Panasonic SA-HE100 (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
That was my first AV receiver and I loved it. I had it set up in less than an hour. It sounds great and has enough power to rock your room provided it isn't a huge room.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Matt, Great Receiver for the money & S&V Mag. had a very positive review on it. Do a search on this forum & you should get a lot of info on it. Consumer Reports also rated it Number 1 if that means anything to you & most of all enjoy your new receiver I don't think you will be disapointed with your purchase at all.

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Good choice. :emoji_thumbsup: Just don't put it in a closed cabinet--those modified class "A" amps it uses get quite hot just idling (the heat output is totally normal for this type of amplifier). And you don't need a fan blowing on it either, because all that will happen is dust will build up in the receiver itself--not a good thing!

The HE-100 won an award from S&V--and 70 watts per channel with ALL channels driven connected to six full-range speakers (this was mentioned in the full review) for only 300 clams isn't anything to sneeze at. Don't worry about it not being an even 100 watts because at even "just" 30 watts or so w/all channels going--with ANY receiver--your cat won't stay in that room for very long! I sure wish they would put power meters on receivers again; I sure miss them. Wow, now you could watch six meters bouncing back and forth..........

LJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks