What's new

Just pre-ordered LOTR!! (1 Viewer)

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
I recieved an e-mail from DeepDiscountDVD.com and bought LOTR for 17.89. Free shipping. No tax. Will ship in August. With a price like that I can afford to buy each version released. According to the promo the DVD will even include a sneak peek at the SE DVD.
Trace
:D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I hope you won't mind waiting at least a week for it to ship, because DDD's free shipping takes its good old time getting to you.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a B&M sells it cheaper or for the same price. I would wait on this one.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I've had no problems with DeepDiscountDVD. ALL of the prereleases I've ordered through them have arrived either within one day of street date or actually before the street date.

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a B&M sells it cheaper or for the same price. I would wait on this one.
That's the advantage to the Net. I don't have to go shopping around to save a buck here or there. They send me the deal, I pay them, they deliver! A lazy shoppers friggin' paradise!:D
I Love It!!!
Trace

Jeremiah W

Stunt Coordinator
I've had no problems with DeepDiscountDVD. ALL of the prereleases I've ordered through them have arrived either within one day of street date or actually before the street date.
same here,way abck in October I actually got SWEP the Saturday before the "release" date

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
That's the advantage to the Net. I don't have to go shopping around to save a buck here or there. They send me the deal, I pay them, they deliver! A lazy shoppers friggin' paradise!
Exactly. You can use the Net to see what every B&M will be selling it for. David Lampert's Weekly Roundup in the "Coupons and Bargains" section of this site will post their prices on the Sunday before the release.

Oscar

Second Unit
Well, im not sure which edition im going to buy.

I want the 3 hour long cut, i get tired of too many extras on a DVD.

Like a 2 disc set, not to mention that some of them can be boring, and the first edition has apply to me, the secondn one not.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Even if I had hated LOTR, I'd still buy the 5-disc set. That packaging is just so incredible. I really hope Harry Potter and AOTC have some packaging like this, though I'm not expecting it.

Oscar

Second Unit
HAHAHAHAHHA,I know this out of topic but the HP DVD may be the lamest DVD ever!-

But i aint sure what of the editions im going to buy.

Hmmm....

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
Exactly. You can use the Net to see what every B&M will be selling it for. David Lampert's Weekly Roundup in the "Coupons and Bargains" section of this site will post their prices on the Sunday before the release.
Yes, but then I'd actually have to GO to the store. I don't know if I can handle that much exertion!! LOL :laugh:
Trace

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks