Just picked up Frasier Final season 11

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Rodrick, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Rodrick

Rodrick Second Unit

Do you think I should have waited? Too early to be released cause it just ended 4 months ago.

Half of the episodes I don't remember. But wow at $31 Canadian I bought it at Real Canadian Superstore. It was cheaper than Future shop or Best Buy.

I will skip buying season 4 and 5, I'll definitely get 6,7 and 10. The other seasons are repeated on tv now. Also I have most of the other seasons taped.

2. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

For that price, I would have grabbed that set too- despite my preference to wait for the other seasons first. Too bad they don't have a Real Canadian Superstore in these parts.[​IMG]

3. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

No offense intended by this, but you already had a thread on this, that you started where this news could've and should've gone, why start another one?

Said it before, and I'll say it again, I don't have a problem with Paramount doing this, I will buy season 11 fairly soon and then wait until seasons 4+ are released.

4. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Screenwriter

I will never understand why people say they're not going to get a TV Show on DVD because they already have most of the episodes "taped." Commercials, network bugs and promos, weather warnings and just the horrible look of videotape when compared with DVD just cannot cut it for me anymore. I had a number of shows "taped" in their day, and am most pleased to be able to replace those terrible libraries with very nice looking DVDs.