Just out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremy Jones, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Jeremy Jones

Jeremy Jones Stunt Coordinator

How many of you have a dvd player not only in the living room, but in the bedroom? With a dolby digital system? I picked up a cheap RCA Dolby Digital system and put it in the bedroom with my older dvd player. It's nice to get dressed with the Superman intro playing loudly! [​IMG]

2. Scott Leopold

Scott Leopold Supporting Actor

We've got the PS2 in the family room, and a cheap player (Apex) in the bedroom. I picked up the player for the bedroom when my wife went on disability during her pregnancy. She was having a lot of swelling, and all she was really able to do was lay around and watch TV. This allowed her (both of us, actually) to watch movies together. It also allowed her a little sanity by having me and our son watch our stuff in the family room while she could watch what she wanted in the bedroom.

3. WoodyH

WoodyH Stunt Coordinator

My living room is my bedroom. Ah, the joys of studio apartments.
    Keeps me from having to pick up a 2nd player/tv/stereo system, though. [​IMG]

4. Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg Second Unit

My Bedroom IS my HT. In my small 12x10 bedroom I have a sony 51"ws HDTV /Klipsch RF3II's /Rc3II /and quintet surrounds. And a SVS 25-31.

On days off I don't even get out of bed so I can watch movies in my theater with a bed in it!!

Oh what a life!!

-B

5. Josh Simpson

Josh Simpson Supporting Actor

Originally posted by Scott "We've got the PS2 in the family room, and a cheap player (Apex) in the bedroom"
    SIZE=1]Hey Scott, how's the APEX? I'm thinking of getting one as a secondary player.
    [/size]

6. James_A

James_A Stunt Coordinator

My main HT is in my bedroom... Nothing to big, A 27" Wega, Pioneer Reciver, Panasonic DVD, and Realistic Mach 1 mains, and Radioshack LX-II surrounds. In the living room, there's a chepie Sanyo TV, Apex DVD player, and Radioshack Pro-Logic System.

Hehe