What's new

Just ordered XBox with no games, no bundle! (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
And nice how it's in stock & ready to ship out rightaway
wink.gif

------------------
Nothing In Particular

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Site update:
"Sorry! We've sold out of our first shipment of Xbox. But have no fear — more are on the way. Please drop by your local Best Buy retail store for further information. "
Score!

BrandonG

Agent
Ok, I work for BB and they never told us anything about preorders on the website. As of Sunday, we still didn't have the official # of units that we would get. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, because the website will only get a few hundred, the rest will be allocated to the stores. That's how it went with PS2's last year.
I have tried finding the xbox stuff through the search engine, but get no results. How did you guys find it?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I saw it mentioned on techbargains.com.
I went to the BB site, added a bundle to my cart, then deleted everything else from the bundle.
I received a confirmation email from Best Buy last night congratulating me on my XBox purchase, confirming that it was a pre-order, and stating that I would receive the XBox within 3 business days of the November 15th launch.
Here is what the site says now: "Sorry, we've sold out of our first shipment of Xbox. If you placed a pre-order for this hot new system, please note that this product ships on November 15, and will be delivered 2-3 business days later.
If you were not able to place a pre-order, have no fear — more Xbox hardware is on the way. Please drop by your local Best Buy retail store for further information. "
The preorders were available on the web site for at least 2 hours, so they are definitely allocating more than a few hundred to the web site.
Screw bundles!
[Edited last by Michael St. Clair on October 10, 2001 at 11:34 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks